We ask for collaboration and assitance t establish our schoolactivity into a Department for Boat Construction Cape Coast Polytechnic and ask you for a meeting at coming Thursday as it is planned page 1/pt4 ad page 2 pt3.
This Project is not only based on one social or technical or language aspect but a consequent chain of logical thoughts to be applied out of praxis for a real breakthrough unto a new attempt to fight poverty in Africa successfully on several levels of life without immense investment but based on plenty manifold experiences of a real existing couple in the sense of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik
What has been achieved in 9 weeks & what is to be done until September 2011?
Ghana, 29.06.2011 in the finish of www.ebony-ivory.org preparation
The Project has since the beginning of the establishing phase gained a lot through intense collaboration.
1. The registration as co-founder has been done, ebony-ivory organization to enable to raise funds
2. Our visit to Dr. Andrew, Oteng-Amoako UNIVERSITY Kumasi @ 10.6.2011 showed the importance of personnel Contacts between the projects responsible. Dr Amoako selects the timber sorts for the most economic and sustainable use in the large scale boat construction program of the Guinea Boat.
3. After 8 Weeks experience to establish in my “home port” in James Town Harbor were the story began in 2001 with a whole days fishing with 5 fishermen without language communication… shows in beginning enthusiastic welcome and 9 weeks promises from the ebony’s side without doing anything at all. We ended that fruitless experiment one day after I celebrated my birthday with 84 happy children and 30 parents a 5 story cake and fish delicatessens that I caught myself from midnight to 9 o clock.
4. Two days later at Ghana Immigration Service a very helpful and know ledged officer got us after 7 hours fight through to get the staying permit for our return in 1.September 2011 and though our case he knew now all details what we were looking for and he advised us to continue in El Mina near Cape Coast. We met open minded and real interested boat constructor with organized structure. All the chiefs get next Friday an introduction in the vast packet of the project and I discussed very interested many suggestions, where the fisherman can improve even the performances of their canoes.
5. There is space for a Boat Ship Yard with a locked area is a secure place for all the machine tools.
6. All parts can be manufactured in Ghana, even the ceramic toilet can be made of burned clay.
7. Now the project is nailed, as well for the ship yard, + the Esperanto large scale teaching program is on track. To teach the illiterate to get them out of poverty is in progress. The impact of support depends on the reaction on our “call for teaching large scale to the illiterate in Africa” unto he audience of the Esperanto congress in Copenhagen at 28/29.July.
8. The experienced teacher Michel Pauli, Swiss genuine works together with www.revamp.ch since more than 5 years in Cameroon PC Hard- + Software LINUX.etc. He returns from Cameroon15./18.7. Arrival Genève. Michel is willing to join our team to teach the illiterate in the use of PC + INTERNET. Details has to be pointed out in a meeting in my Home @ Biel-Bienne at Sunday 17.July 2011.
9. We have to finish our report about our experience by use of internet café without photographs of the last 2 weeks and have to replace all our Laptop, Photo equipment and mobile phone because the salt content of the seawater destroyed all connectors by waterproofed equipment in a equivalent of 2000USD.
Planned Actions during our coming 9 weeks, Visit from 15.7.2011- ca. 30.8.2011 in Europe:
1. Meet the project leadership, PH.D. Brunner & PH.D. Zürcher BFH-Biel-Bienne, to fine tune the coming actions, planning, budget and the sponsoring. Two date windows are available: Mo 18.7. – Mo25.7.2011 and/or alternatively we meet after our teaching travel to Europe-Visit BFH-Biel-Bienne 22.-29.8.2011
2. After the 3 month feasibility study from 2 Students to be carried out from 1.September and the report of the results end January 2012 to the hands of the project leadership the professional education comes in preparation at materials are University of Bern.
3. The Rectors visit POLITECHNIC, has to be repeated coming Thursday but now in Cape Coast to discuss the collaboration as a subsidiary of CAPE COAST POLYTECHNIC for boat construction.
4. In Switzerland (to make short teaching movies to understand what tourists expect from hosts with immediate comments in E + E-o for immediate use after teaching trip to teach tourist trainees in Ghana in Seminars and to motivate the illiterate people for active participation and immediate money making in tourist sales/service by additional beautifying their environment.
5. Visit the Esperanto World Congress (23.-30.7.2011) in Copenhagen, were we’ll find out the number of willing Esperanto teachers who like to support our project. [According to my dentist treatment we are not able to travel before 26. July morning]. Arrival Copenhagen 27. Afternoon.
6. In Denmark we will test sailing the boat Kraka Fyr/Skuldelev 6 and visit the ship yard with detailed discussing the project (Fe-rivets- source, quality-, Thickness of the planed planks)
7. On our way to Côte d’Azur we pass the World Esperanto Center at Rotterdam to start a discussion with the relevant leaders about a new teaching illiterate in Esperanto in large scale with focus on Africa.
8. Trip to the Mediterranean Sea to have a look at how poor fisher villages turned to wealth environments as Monaco, Nice, San Remo
9. Our long lasting ream, to visit the Esperanto University in San Marino, founded on an initiative of scientists from various countries, such as Helmar Frank, Humphrey Tonkin, and Reinhard Selten. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akademio_Internacia_de_la_Sciencoj_San... http://www.ais-sanmarino.org/
We believe also that it can become the ignition for a widespread teaching fire for Esperanto, all over Africa. And the difficult question about a unifying language may Inshalah solve the un-acknowledged as the illiterate majority in Africa but as fundamentally and unprejudiced and spiritual man may determine Africans destiny. With intellectual Europeans such an enterprise would be impossible to carry out!
Holger Siebers since 2001 + Chamberline Nguefack Zedong since 2007
If you like to support this project - we need 2500 USD - please donate until 11. July 2011 to enable the above mentioned participation unto my personnel account down mentioned remark “SOS African fisherman”
N.B. Even this enterprise will not run without grease!
I am Bella Kolo from united kingdom i am new to this site.is my Pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile today. i will like you to contact me privately on my mail i have something very serious to tell you email/ firstname.lastname@example.org