Ghana Education News And Information, Alumni Groups, Scholarships, studentloans.
We are an internationally active company who is launching a new online-business in Accra.
Spep by step we will establish new branches on the whole African continent.
We are looking for personnel:
- with good computer and internet skills
If you've reached the point of exhaustion trying to keep up with answering the mountain of e-mails that threatens to bury you alive every single day, you're ready to learn about autoresponders.
The bad news is that people expect prompt replies to their e-mail inquiries. However, unless you can figure out how to work continual 24-hour shifts, or hire enough people to constantly monitor incoming e-mails (while they're eating up your revenue), you have a problem. The good news is an…
Added by Nelson Tan on June 14, 2012 at 1:15pm — No Comments
In the years I've invested myself in dedication to the business of Internet Marketing, I've observed that though technologies and different fields of expertise appear and recede overtime like any other ever-changing business outlook, only timeless, universal principles remain.
The first and foremost characteristic of Internet Marketing is automation. Alex Mandossian once said that "Internet Marketing is meant to train us as lazy workers but high thinkers." We are constantly thinking…
Added by Nelson Tan on May 31, 2012 at 6:09pm — No Comments
1. Quite often, the entrepreneur has no idea how to market/sell the product without offending anyone. Even though they may be a great inventor, importer, writer, etc., they don't know how to create a benefit-oriented sales message because they are not in touch with their customers.
2. They grossly overestimate the demand and importance of their product in the marketplace. Many people think they have a winner, something everyone in the world needs. Generally, products appealing to…
Added by Nelson Tan on May 31, 2012 at 6:01pm — No Comments
The following subject teachers are urgently needed to resume for 10th January 2011 in shortlisted Secondary Schools in The Gambia.
1) Mathematics (4)
2) Further Math/ Physics (4)
3) English language / Literature(5)
4) Chemistry/ General Science (3)
5) Biology /Agric. Science (3)
HND/BSC holders with teaching experience and financially capable to relocate to The Gambia latest by 3rd January,2011 ONLY need apply. Send your detailed C.V and scanned WAEC…
Added by Adetunji Aderonmu on December 17, 2010 at 4:39am — No Comments